Diving allows you to enjoy the wonders of the underwater world. It helps you discover several spices of marine lives that are found only in the water. You can take part in this activity throughout the year.
If you want to explore fantastic dive destinations in new castles and great lake, then contact a professional dive management company without any further delay. Most of them organise adventurous tours through the sea on a basis. These businesses would help you have the kind of adventure for which you are looking for. They offer you a golden opportunity to dive through the Northern Great Barrier Reef. It is a seven-day expedition and combines exploratory diving with your favourite sites. During your journey through water, you would experience an amazing diversity of underwater landscapes. Moreover, you can watch a wide range of sea species such as sharks, rays, turtles as well as pelagic fishes, besides incredible macro life.
You also get an opportunity to visit small islands within the ocean that are home to green sea turtles. Though these islands do not have any access to the public but are surrounded by several species of sea mammals.
Timor Leste is one of the most recently discovered as well as explored islands in Asia. It is home to the massive diversity of coral and fish specialises. The most interesting thing about this island is the fringe reef across the northern coast that is easily accessible from the shore.
Scuba diving is one of those activities which is a fun filled but it definitely cannot be mastered in just one lesson. So when you plan to go for diving in Newcastle then there are five important points that you need to keep in mind. You need to know all about when, why, who, where and what of scuba diving.
• Who? – Diving is something which can be easily enjoyed by everyone. Both men as well as women can indulge in fun filled diving. Even children can enjoy it, but you need to be sure of one thing that they are old enough to understand the basic rules.
• What? – Most of the people think that scuba diving is all about enjoying with fishes and going underwater. But it is important to understand that there is a lot more to it.
• Why? – There are many of us who simply enjoy practicing the skills of scuba diving while many take it up like a career. Either way, there is no denying the fact that diving is a lot of fun.
• When? – Generally scuba diving can be enjoyed anytime, but you will have to prepare yourself in case the climatic conditions are very cold. Most of the people prefer to go for scuba diving in winters using a dry suit. There are also few courses which can be of great help in case you wish to dive in cold water.
• Where? – There are various exciting things that can be done in Newcastle NSW, Australia. You can actually skip the commonly visited tourist destinations and go to Newcastle for having a memorable experience. It is the Hunter Region’s capital and has the additional benefit of education, top regional health, entertainment, sporting and cultural facilities.
We all know that boat diving is an absolutely thrilling and fun filled experience. So if you want to take a break from the boring routine life, then this is definitely a must try. Not only it is very thrilling but is also gives you the opportunity to experience the real beauty of the place in an unforgettable manner. You get to enjoy the natural beauty before you actually dive into the water. Also boat dive is an excellent way of holidaying and spend some great time with family and friends. You will be pleased to know that there are in fact a large number of programs and trips organised by Lets Go Adventures in Nelson Bay. This is a popular diving institute and you can choose one of their courses for getting the necessary information and training related to diving.
The team of professionals associated with Lets Go Adventures makes sure that your diving experience is totally fun filled, safe and comfortable. You get the opportunity to dive with spectacular gray nurse sharks of the Broughton Island and also explore the amazing local islands. The training institute caters superbly to the diverse requirements of different experience levels. So once you are associated with this prestigious diving institute you can stay assured of the fact that you are under the guidance of highly experienced dive master crew. They make sure that your diving experience is thrilling and you also get to see the magnificent underwater flora and fauna. The trainers make sure that you do not have to worry about anything and can concentrate completely on learning the diving skills.
Do you have an interest in diving in Newcastle? Visit at Lets Go Adventures to avail the overseas diving travel or local weekend dive trips from the Great Lakes, Hunter, Central Coast and Newcastle region. If you are a diving specialist in scuba, free diving or snorkeling, join the dive club to enjoy numerous overseas adventures. The club is located on the waterfront at d’Albora Marina and is the new name of Port Stephens longest established diving centre. It feels proud of its originality and is the most active dive club in the area.
Diving lovers can take advantage of scuba diving, snorkelling and free diving in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens with PADI store Lets Go Adventures. It is known for the highest rated PADI dive facility in the Port Stephens, Newcastle and Hunter Valley regions, Australia. Their instructors are highly qualified PADI professionals and teach divers at levels ranging from snorkeling, freediving SCUBA, openwater, advanced openwater, rescue diver, divemaster, and PADI instructor courses.
The dive club specializes in offering many other courses such as: deep and wreck diver, underwater navigator, night diver, underwater photography, drift and enriched air diver. The technical diver programs Tec40, Tec45 and Tec50 are also taught.