The word PADI refers to Professional Associated Diving Instructors which is world’s largest recreational diving membership and diver training organisation. It was established in 1966 by John Cronin and Ralph Ericson. Padi courses range from minimal entry level to comparatively advanced playtime diving certification.
Longest established dive club:- Lets Go Adventure has thousands of reasons for enrolling into Padi course. We have the most active and longest established dive club in Australia.
- Here the students receive the quality training from highly qualified and professional instructors.
- Our trainers spend time in ensuring that you are comfortable and safe during training.
- It continues for three days.
- They are of the opinion that “Why rush an activity that should be full of fun and enjoyment?”
- The program includes hardware equipments, 5 confined water sessions, 4 open water training dives and instruction with gold certification card.
- It has the option of Ultimate crew pack or E learning pass.
- Upgrades single boat dive gift voucher to a double dive also includes gear hire.
- Save on booking on booking Padi Advanced Open Water course at the same time you book open water.
- Includes the deluxe upgrade and world most popular specialty.
- Option of diving with gray nurse Shark at Broughton Island.
- Get five bonuses Nitrox fill and be on the path of mastering this skill.
- Quality Scuba mask, Snorkel and fins for $30.
For more info visit: https://letsgoadventures.com.au/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=10